10.10.2012

So What!




I haven't gotten around to writing an update post on what has been going on around here the last 6 months {yes 6, I thought it had been like 3 months since I last blogged but I looked last night & it has been 6!!} so I'm going to take the easy way out and link up with Shannon over at LAID for some So What Wedensday fun!

So What Wednesday

* So what if I didn't blog for half a year not because I didn't have anything to write about but because I was too lazy to actually get on blogger and take the time to write something.

*So what if I buy a coffee from McDonalds almost every.single.morning during the week when I have a perfectly good Keurig I can use sitting on my counter!

*So what if I take pictures of my kids crying/throwing fits because I think it's funny. Sometimes they are just too cute when they make those pitiful faces....

IMG_20121008_083757.jpg

*So what if I spent almost the same amount of money on three pieces of running gear as a week's worth of daycare. I deserved them!
*So what if Keegan's clean clothes have been sitting on the floor in the laundry basket for almost a week now. It's totally acceptable for 4 year olds to wear wrinkled clothes, right? I mean they are just going to get wrinkled from running around playing all day anyways!

*So what if I sometimes take a week off from running & eating healthy, sometimes I just need a break....and it's really nice to be lazy at night & eat whatever my heart stomach desires!

*So what if I did something that I said I would never do.....

Yep, I used one of those ridiculously large carts at Target. Carson does NOT sit well in the carts, always climbing around trying to get out, so I thought I would give this one a shot. Not sure if I will use it again but it was nice that Keegan was able to give him some snacks the whole time!

*So what if I have been obsessed with planning the boys' birthday parties for a couple of months now but still haven't bought a single thing for them.....

5 comments:

sblind2 said...

welcome back!

So what if I harped on Matt to NOT eat Brody's Trix and I've brought a baggie 2x now to work ....

Christine Pettijohn said...

Welcome back!!

Adrien said...

I totally take pictures of the girls crying, too. I think it's HI-larious!

Heather said...

Glad you're back!! Blog looks awesome.

Unknown said...

Stopping by from SWW. Your blog is super cute :)

Can we trade? I have been wanting a Keurig so bad but my hubs just wont give in. He loves our coffee maker...booo. But I love, love, Love McDonalds iced coffee..yummmy!

New follower :)