10.11.2012

Beware, lots of pics ahead!

A lot has happened over here the past 6 months but I'm not going to go into detail on everything because let's be honest, you would fall asleep! Plus, I can't remember everything, I'm lucky I remember what days the boys need to take a bath! 

We will just do an update through pictures!

We learned how to sit up on our own, started eating big boy food & graduated from the baby tub to the kitchen sink....


 We went up north to visit Ryan's sister. Of course the boys were up early in the morning so we headed to the park so we wouldn't wake up the entire house!


Carson had his first trip to Chuck E Cheese, he wasn't too impressed!
Wasn't a fan of the grass either!

We went to the St. Louis Science Center on Mother's Day.....

It had been a couple of years since we had been there and it changed big time. Honestly, I don't like it as much anymore, it just wasn't as fun as it use to be.

We went to stock car races, baseball games and picnics......




I made deviled eggs for the first time ever! I was also scared to try it because I thought it was hard or something but it was super easy & sooo good!

We did a little updating in the front yard...nothing big just removing dead plants!



We went to the zoo.


Played with some new "big boy" toys.



We had our first day of preschool. 

 {sigh} When did he get this big?!?!

We have started daily wrestling matches.


Of course there was a lot more and some other stuff that I will do separate posts on but at least you get some updated pics of the boys. I mean the last time I posted Carson was only 5 months old, now he is 10 months!! Where has the time gone?!?!

2 comments:

Adrien said...

What a fun five months! I love Carson's "not impressed" face. :D And that giant kids' swing is cracking me up!

sblind2 said...

How in the world did I tear up AGAIN at the picture of Keegan and his 1st day of preschool sign ...