10.11.2012

Capturing the Moment

When Carson turned 6 months we had some family pictures taken. I decided not to use my usual photographer because I wasn't extremely pleased with Carson's newborn pics so I asked my cousin {who is awesome & photography just comes natural to her} to take some pics for me.

 I love, love, love the way the pics turned out! I think it might have to do with having two of the most adorable kids ever! Seriously, I we make some cute little boys!




I had pictures taken of Keegan when he was 6 months in this same shirt & doing the same pose! I wish I had them on the computer to do a comparison!


Keegan wanted in on the action too! {I swear my kids are complete camera hogs!}


Ahh, I died over the cuteness from these!!


These are my absolute favorite two of Carson!! 


Seriously, those dimples, that toothless smile, those eyes & those chubby, roly poly arms....be still my heart!! 

And for some fun comparisons, here is Keegan at 6 months....


A side by side of the two of them! Can you tell that they are brothers?!?!


 Total cuteness overload, right?!?! Seeing them like that almost makes me want to go for baby #3, then I come back to reality!

4 comments:

SkinnyMeg said...

They are all so great, such a happy family! You do have some darling boys and they obviously love the camera!

Adrien said...

So many great pictures - and yes - they are super cute!! No denying they are brothers. :)

Christine Pettijohn said...

Love all the photos!!! So cute!

Cassie said...

SOOOOOO cute!! your pictures turned out great. i can't get over how much they look alike!! lol.