10.25.2012

Thirty-One

So, I did something that I didn't think I would ever do really {this seems to be the story of my life lately} and I am really excited about it!  

As of this morning, I am now a Thirty-One consultant!! I am thrilled to be a part of such a wonderful company and am even more thrilled about all of the possibilities that will come from this. I have always loved 31 and their products and can't wait to start sharing that will other people!

Don't know what 31 on is? Don't worry, I'll tell ya! We sell tons of different products that range from purses, storage totes, tote bags, baskets, stationery, thermals and sooo much more! There really is something for everyone! Not to mention the huge selection of prints to choose from {51 to be exact} and the endless possibilities on how you can personalize your product! 

Every month 31 offers new specials that are can't beat deals! For example,

for every $31 you spend in October, get an Elite Retro Metro Bag, Super Organizing Tote, Retro Metro Bag, Retro Metro Tote, or Organizing Utility Tote for ½ off! 


How awesome is that?! Want to know how much you would save? Super Organizing Tote {one of my favs} is normally $50, Retro Metro Bag is normally $55, Retro Metro Tote {another fav} is normally $62, Organizing Utility Tote is normally $30 and the Elite Retro Metro Bag is normally $60. I have a link set up on my website if you are interested in taking advantage of this deal before the end of the month! 

Want to book a party?! I would LOVE to host one for you! Simply go to my site and click the "email me" button. 

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Meagan,
I found your blog from the SWW link-up and nominated your blog for a Liebster Award! Check it out!
http://goneyonkers.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-award.html

Holly said...

I know a few people who make good money selling those bags! Good luck! :)