10.22.2010

I'm Sorry, Come Again?

AHHH.....it has come again, the day that I look forward to every Monday, Friday! And yes it is true, every Monday I can't wait for Friday to come for three reasons, 1. it is jean day at work and I love wearing jeans, so much more comfortable than dress pants {maybe that is because my dress pants don't fit me properly but we won't get into that subject!}, 2. it is the last day of work and I get two days off until I have to start all over again, and 3. it's confession day!!

I actually like having "Confession Friday" because I can get some stuff off my chest and most of the time at least one person can relate to one of my confessions which makes me feel a little better about myself! Ok...enough rambling, lets get started with the good stuff!

I confess that I'm not going to be using bullets this week because I had a hell of a time trying to get those stupid little dots to cooperate with me and it just isn't worth the trouble to mess with it this week!

I confess that I'm really not that into Halloween. I don't really have a reason as to why, I'm just not. I don't decorate my house for Halloween either, I prefer fall decorations. And if it were for the fact that a good friend is having a Halloween party this year, I wouldn't be dressing up either.

I confess that last night I didn't make dinner. No big deal, this happens at least once a week {sometimes more} but the real confession is what we ended up eating! Keegan wanted some leftover Hamburger Helper and half way through eating it he decided he didn't want it anymore and wanted something else....so he ate a pop tart! Hey, if it's good enough to eat for breakfast then it is good enough to eat for supper....right?! Me, I ended up eating this:

 That would be chocolate lava cake! Yep, I had chocolate cake for supper...oh, and a glass of milk! And...I didn't really feel that bad about it!!




Well....at least not until after I ate it all!! Oh well, we all deserve a night like this every once in a while {at least I think we all do so go ahead and eat some cake for supper tonight}!

I confess that Keegan's puke bucket is actually the Halloween bucket that McDonald's is now using as their happy meal containers!! Seriously, this is not a joke, that is what he really used to puke in when he was sick last weekend! He got the bucket on Saturday and on Sunday morning when he was eating breakfast it was the closest thing we had for him to hurl in so it ultimately became "the bucket". So thank you McDonald's for the bucket, it has come in handy quite a bit!! lol

I confess that I went out and bought a new comforter for our bed after Keegan puked 2 gallons of Sunny D all over our bed at midnight. You see, we have a duvet cover, which I washed in the washing machine even though it is dry clean only {I don't follow directions very well} but since it was 2 gallons of pure liquid it soaked through onto the comforter and since it is a king size it won't fit in our washing machine, which means I have to take it to the laundry mat to wash. Well if you think I was about to take a puking kid to the laundry mat to wash a comforter, you are wrong. The next best solution, just buy a new one, so that's what I did! I needed to anyways, see I had a king size comforter squeezed into a queen size duvet cover! Oh, and the puke covered comforter, still folded up laying on the floor....let me say that it doesn't stink though....which makes it ok!!

I confess that I forgot to put deodorant on one day this week! I know, I know first I forgot to brush my teeth and now no deodorant! At least they weather was cool and I had on long sleeves...no one ever knew!!

I confess that I already know what my next blog is going to be about! However, you are going to have to wait and find out what it is about until Monday! :)

I confess that it drives me absofreakinlutely in.sane. that the spell check for the blogs always highlights "Keegan"!! I know that it isn't that common of a name but I have only used it like 398467 times in my blogs, it should totally know the name by now!


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

First of all, I'm so jealous you get to wear jeans on Friday! We used to but it got taken away & I miss it dearly! Second, I'm with you on the Halloween thing. It's not that I'm against it, but I just don't see what all the fuss is about. & lastly, I've been known to throw dirty things away & just buy new ones so I don't have to clean them too ;)