10.21.2010

A Night at the Pflueger House...

Terrible Twos? I think I would have to disagree...it seems like the closer Keegan gets to turning three the bigger the attitude gets and the more fits he throws! He has become so whiny and the instant you tell him "no" or something that he doesn't want to hear, like "it's almost time for bed" the whiny voice & pouting starts! 

Last night it was no different. It was bedtime and he didn't like it! He, of course, got his whiny voice out and started complaining, then he stops talking and pouts!

It went something like this:

 giving me the evil eye for taking his picture!


 pouting away

Ha...made you laugh!

Back to pouting...and trying to hide his face!


 Turning away from me because I kept taking his picture...I love picking on him sometimes!


HAHAHA.....finally made it all the way to the floor!

This wasn't a big fit or meltdown by any means but it was still funny!

No comments: