10.20.2010

School Pictures

While I was trying to think of what I would blog about today, I realized that I never showed you Keegan's "school" pictures!

HA....they are pretty much what I expected...actually they're not quite as bad as I thought they would be. Honestly, I didn't know what the outcome would actually be because with Keegan you just never know! I knew that he wouldn't smile {he even told me he didn't when I picked him up the day of pictures} but I had no idea what facial expression I would see in the pictures! I have to say....I busted up laughing at the front desk of the daycare when I first saw them!

Ok...I'm not going to make you wait any longer....
here they are:




Seriously...could he look any more pitiful?!?! {And I mean that in the nicest way possible!} I'm not shocked or surprised with the outcome and I didn't plan on buying any pictures to begin with so it's really no big deal that he didn't smile! Although, I was looking at his class picture that is hanging up in the classroom and guess who is the ONLY kid NOT smiling......yep, that would be Mr. Pflueger! Oh well! Did you notice that he was doing wierd things with his hands?! LOL

Ok...now on to what bothered me about these pictures! :) {you didn't think I wouldn't find something to complain about did you?! you should know better by now!}

For starters, the background! That is NOT the background that they had on "display" in the hallway for two weeks before picture day. I mean seriously, what is with the leaves wrapped all the way around the chair?! Were they trying to go for the "sitting in a pile of leaves" look? If so, they failed! It looks ridiculous!

And then we have the actual back drop. Is that really the best thing they had for a fall background? If so, pathetic if you ask me! Again, I want to emphasize that what you see in the picture is NOT what I was expecting. Keegan's outfit would have completely matched if they would of had the background I was expecting.

And finally, you can't even see his shoes!!! The sample pictures that they had to show what the background would be showed the kids shoes {then again they didn't have leaves wrapped around them either}. This wouldn't be such a big deal if I wouldn't of had to go to the store at the last minute trying to find brown shoes to match the "fall" background! {Which really he needed the brown shoes anyways & I ended up getting a great deal on them but that is totally besides the point here!}

Of course everything that I'm complaining about doesn't really matter at all considering that I'm not buying any pictures but still....I had to get it off my chest!

No comments: