11.23.2010

Black Friday


Any of you crazy Black Friday shoppers?!

Me too!!!

I'm going to try my hardest to get ALL of my Christmas shopping done on Friday...with the exception of Keegan. I'm almost done with him buy Ryan & I are going together to get the rest of his gifts. Everyone is fair game though and hopefully I will accomplish my goal. There is one slight problem though.....

You see we draw names...and we don't just draw names once, but we do it three times. Once with my family, once with Ryan's immediate family {just the siblings & in laws} and another time with the Pflueger side of the family....and we don't draw names until Thanksgiving!!! Which means I have no idea who we are going to get and what will be on those people's lists, which means I only have Thursday night to plan it all out!! And...besides the draw names, I still have a good size list to get done but it should be pretty easy to get those gifts!

There are a couple of things that I already know of that I really want to get....

For starters, our basement is lacking a TV! What better time to buy a new one then Black Friday? Ya, I couldn't think of a better time either! Target has one at just the right price...

This baby is on sale for $298!!! Um....I'll take it please!! Target opens at 4 am {which I can't believe, the time gets earlier and earlier every year} and you better believe that I plan on being there super early to get one of these suckers!! {I told Ryan that I should just go straight there after we get done with all of the different houses we have to go and not even bother with going home} And if I don't get it....well....I'm not going to be a happy camper!! But, just as a precaution, I think I'm going to pick out a couple of other TV's that are for a good price as a back up plan. I WILL buy a TV on Friday!! {And it better be the one for $298!}

Another thing I want to find is a camera. I don't have one picked out yet, I will do that on Thursday when I can actually see the ads {and the pictures} in person instead of a list on the computer. The camera is actually for Ryan's mom {so if you know her and are reading this DO NOT tell her} so it doesn't have to be super fancy, just better than the ancient one she has now that takes 82937 minutes to take one freakin' picture! I'm sure I will be able to find one for a decent price and if they don't have any for the price I want to spend maybe someone will want to go in on it with us! {hint, hint Christine :)}

Another thing that I want to buy on Friday is another piece of furniture for the basement. I know what you are thinking...I just read about the whole couch fiasco yesterday. You see, we only bought the couch this past weekend and we still need something else to go with it.

the chair & ottoman...

or the love seat....

We wanted to wait until we got home and had the couch in the basement and then measure things to see how the other pieces would fit. We still haven't decided what we want but I told Ryan he has until Friday to decide because I would assume that the furniture store will be having a sale this weekend and if they are....I'm buying something!!

So...do you have anything that you absolutely want to get on Friday?!?! Know of any awesome deals that you feel the need to share?!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

On Thursday at midnight you can find us at Wal-Mart! Their black Friday ad was in the Sunday paper. We went last year & it was actually very relaxed & easy to get what you wanted (we didn't get anything big like a tv though). I will probably go to Michael's on Thangsgiving Day too- 30% off your entire purchase including sale items!
Lucky you for having most of your shopping done, wish I could say the same :)