11.24.2010

Confession Wednesday?!

Yes, I know confession days are on Friday not Wednesday but I will be busy shopping away in the wee hours of the morning and will hopefully be busy sleeping in the afternoon, so confessions are today!

I confess that for lunch yesterday I ate Taco Bell...no big deal {except it's totally not good for you in any way whatsoever} right? Well....I decided to order this big 'ole honkin' thing



That my friends would be the XXL Chalupa {with a bite taken out of it, but don't worry I took the bite, it didn't come like that!} Ever since they started advertising this thing I wanted to try it, I wanted to see just how big it really was {and secretly wanted to know if I could eat it all unlike the guy in the commercial} and let me just say that it is big but not as big as I was expecting and it was delish!!

Here is what was left of it.....



I confess that I don't really like turkey, which is why Thanksgiving isn't my favorite holiday. The dark meat is much better than the white meat but still, I would rather eat chicken or ham. And who came up with the whole we have to eat turkey on Thanksgiving thing anyway?! And while we are on the topic of Thanksgiving...I hate it when people say "happy turkey day". It's not a day of turkey, it's a day of thanks for crying out loud!!

I confess that I have four junk drawers in my kitchen!! Most people have at least one, maybe two but not me....I have four! In my defense though two of them are really small! I know what is all in three of them but the fourth one....not a clue what is lying in there!

I confess that I forgot to change the sheets on Keegan's bed after he had an accident one night, so he slept on the dirty pee sheets one night! WHOOPS!! {I promise this was the only time that it has happened and it totally grosses me out so it won't happen again!}

I confess that as much as I love the holidays I also hate them! It is just a crazy time for us being pulled in so many different directions and having to run around from house to house trying to spend equal amounts of time with each family {which by the way never happens}. It wouldn't be so bad if say, we only had two places to go to but we don't so I suck it up and deal with it!

I confess that when I made cornbread muffins to go with chili the other night I purposely used the leftover Mickey Mouse cupcake liners to try to trick Keegan into eating them! However my plan failed and he wouldn't eat it.



I confess that as much as I hate the green couch that Ryan won through the coin flipping {I'm still convinced that the third flip was heads} I'm willing to let it go and not bug him about it anymore because I'm getting a COACH purse for Christmas!! {And I'm pretty sure I convinced him to go with me on Saturday to get it!!}

I confess that I HATE it when other people use my pens at work. I tend to chew on the caps and I also leave the caps on the top of the pen {you know so when I grab it out of the pen holder I can just start writing and I don't have to take the cap off}. It totally grosses me out when I pull a pen out and the cap is put on properly....dead give away that someone used!!


And because I won't be posting anymore blogs until next week....


3 comments:

Heather said...

I confess that when I read your Taco Bell post, it totally decided my pre-drinking dinner for tonight.

I confess that when I looked at your picture at the bottom of this blog, I wanted to push you into that pond because I love your haircut and I can't pull of a cute, short cut like that.

I confess that when I go shopping Friday, I will not be purchasing gifts for anyone but myself. Hey, I'm single and almost 30. Who else is going to buy me presents? NO ONE!

Cassie said...

Please take that picture of that Chalupa off. Every.single.time I look at it my mouth waters!! lol. It looks soooooo good.

Meagan said...

hahahaha!!! i know exactly how you feel...there is a huge billboard of it right before i exit off of 270 to go to work so i see it every single morning and i have to tell myself not to get it for lunch!!