11.17.2010

Keegan's Birthday Party

Last Sunday was Keegan's big Mickey Mouse birthday party! Everything turned out great and all of our family and friends were there to help us celebrate. Keegan no longer needs any presents for Christmas though since he got a TON of stuff and now my house is overflowing with toys!

Here is a peak at what went on:

First....the invitations!!


I knew I wanted something a little different than just a regular invite and when I came across the invitations on Etsy I knew it was perfect!! I bought the image and sent the seller all of the information. Within a day she had it back to me and I was able to print them off where ever I wanted...I decided to make them into postcards! However there was a bit of a problem with them...you see I put that the party was at "The Pflueger Clubhouse", as in "The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse"....cute huh? Well apparently it was pretty confusing to some people because the Pfleuger's really do have a clubhouse so I had to let everyone know that it was really at our house {and 2 people actually went to the wrong place but hey, I warned them so it wasn't my fault!} I guess that's what I get for trying to be creative!! These are probably one of my favorite things that I got for the party!


The banner!!

 

Seriously...how cute is this thing?!?! Not going to lie...this is another favorite of mine! I had the banner custom made from Parker's Prints, also on Etsy. She has the cutest banners and cards, check out her store here and check out her blog too!! She is super nice and once we decided on the final look of the banner I had it in no time! It came all wrapped up in matching tissue paper {which by the way I loved that extra little touch} and she even put in some extra Mickey Mouse heads in there which Keegan still plays with!


Stephanie with Parker's Prints also made these matching gift bag tags {which were super cheap and super cute}!! I put the kids' names on the back of it so I would remember who it went to. And....I forgot to hand some of them out {which I feel really bad about} so there are a couple of little kids that will be getting theirs sometime soon!

 


Keegan's first gift of the day.....his own Mickey Mouse ears that Grandma Connie got him from Disneyland!

 

Cake table....

 

Ignore the crap on the chairs and the extra balloons in the corner...I forgot to move it all before I took the picture!

singing happy birthday.....

 

blowing out the candles....

 


gift time....

 











I also got his "3" shirt off of Etsy too....that however I wasn't too pleased with. The shirt itself was fine but I didn't get it for like 5 weeks...luckily I ordered it soon enough to have 5 weeks to waste and luckily it came in right before he got his pictures taken!!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

ahhh, how addicting etsy is!!
his party was so cute!!

Stephanie said...

Happy birthday to Keegan! It looks like he had a blast :) I love how you added the balloons next to the banner!