11.18.2010

UGH!!

Do you ever have one of those moments when you just want to SCREAM because it seems like everything just isn't going quite the way you would like it to?!

Well...I know exactly how you feel.

It's those times when it seems like everyone around you is just happy as can be and everything is falling perfectly into place for them and you are just standing by watching it all happen in front of your eyes. And what makes it worst is when it is happening EVERYWHERE you look and you pretend to be happy go lucky like nothing is wrong and it doesn't bother you that all of these people are so freakin' happy and are enjoying the things that you would like to be enjoying also but you aren't so you go back into your own little world where nothing is going right.

UGH!!!!!!!!
{that would be in my screaming voice}

Times like this make me crabby bitchy...and not just the normal bitchiness {pretty sure I just made that word up}that happens every once in a while, it's more like I'm in a full out bitch mode 24/7 and who knows when it will go away. I feel bad for my family during this time....and thank my husband for putting up with it even though I know it drives him absolutely insane because I snap at him for every single thing.

And I know today was suppose to be "Thankful Thursday" BUT things don't always work out the way you want them to!




3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I remember reading a blog a few months ago & the girl was just gushing about how good life was & then she asked, what's making you happy today & I couldn't think of one thing... times like that just suck. Hope you have a better day today & all that goes away ;)

Nicole said...

Hang in there toots...I TOTALLY know how you feel. Its seems like these hard times last longer than the good ones! What is that saying..."Roll with the punches"...F*** that and start swinging! LOL! TGIF!!!!

Meagan said...

Thanks ladies!! Nicole...I totally agree, I think I'm going to start swinging!! lol