12.07.2010

Mommy's Little Helper

Keegan has become quite the helper around the house lately! I guess since he is turned 3 he decided to become a little more mature! HAHA....he's a boy, I don't think he will ever be mature....it's not his fault, it's just how he is genetically put together!

He helps pick up the leaves....


Not helping out too much here but I liked the picture so I threw it in!


Helping put the Christmas tree together....



Time to put the lights on....


Time for the star.....{this is Keegan's job every year}



Time to help make some cookies......


And of course he had to help lick the extra dough off of the beaters....


He even helps cook supper.....



Who wouldn't want to eat something that was made by that face?!?!

And just in case you were wondering....I'm not sharing! It took 3 years for me to get some real help out of this kid so I'm going to keep it to myself!! :)

No comments: