1.28.2011

Confession Friday

No small talk around here today, I'm going to jump right into the confessions!
I confess that I wish I would have stayed home today. I thought that since I went to bed at 7:30 last night the extra sleep would have kicked my headache migraine to the curb but as soon as I stood up out of bed this morning it came back.
I confess that I was actually planning on staying home today since Keegan got sent home from daycare with a 102.5 fever yesterday but he wanted to go to Grandma & Grandpa's house instead of staying home with me and I didn't have it in me to argue with him so now I'm sitting at work.
I confess that I really, really want to go to the Taylor Swift concert in August! I never really liked her until recently and I'm in love with her newest CD...plus she is going to be in St. Louis for 2 days! Yep, she's having 2 concerts here...tickets go on sale next Friday....who wants to go with me?!?!
I confess that even though my car is a dark gray color you would probably think that it is white because it is so freakin dirty.
I confess that we have lived in our house for over a year now and I still haven't gotten a new driver's license with our current address on it...according the the one I have now, I still live in Waterloo. I need to get the tags for my car today after work so maybe I will get a new one while I'm at the DMV....maybe.

I confess that the new toy room in the basement is done but we haven't put any toys in there yet, they are still in the spare bedroom.

I confess that I just realized the other day that I forgot to take the Christmas decorations out of the bathroom when I put all of the Christmas stuff away...whoops! {and I still haven't put them away!}

Your turn....what are you going to confess this week?!

6 comments:

Heather said...

I confess that I can't wait until Taylor Swift's sex tape comes out...no one is that perfect.

I confess that my drivers license shows the address from 2 houses ago...so don't feel bad.

I confess that since getting to work I have had 32 oz of Mr. Pibb, a bag of cookies, 3 pieces of bubble gum, and half of a donut (sorry Adrien!). And I'm still hungry.

Cheri Mudd said...

I confess that I was so desperate to sleep last night because of my back that i took my mom's expired darvocet (that they even took off the market in November)...hey... I slept though... still can't sit up or walk today...but i slept last night

I confess that I am P.I.S.S.E.D. that of all times for my back to decide to get a bulging disc that it had to choose this week... the one weekend where i was going to get to go out and drink without kids or husband and celebrate my sister's future wedding... thank you back...i appreciate it...

I confess that my husband...your uncle... has taken the most awesome care of me this week... every 25 min he comes and has to move me like a big fat whale and puts new ice down on my back and rolls the lard back over... love.him.

I confess that it sucks that i do not know when i will be able to pick camden up again ... he's probably the reason i'm in this position...

i confess that even though i went to stenzel yesterday and got adjusted that i am still going to lattimore today just so i can get readjusted and get D.R.U.G.S. that are prescribed to me... i need them...

enough from me though...i need to put the laptop down...kind of uncomfortable laying down. :(

Sarah said...

I still have two ornaments and a snowman sitting on my kitchen counter that I'm too lazy to walk down to the basement. You're not alone!!

BTW: I think the hubs should get you a massage for Valentine's Day. You have been having a lot of headaches lately and I have a feeling the are due to stress!!

Meagan said...

I have another confession...this post is driving me crazy with the spacing in between confessions & I can't get it to look right!!

OMG Cheri...I hope you start feeling better SOON!!

Sarah I think that is a GREAT idea!! Unfortunately headaches are very common for me becasue my neck is so screwed up but I'm sure the stress isn't helping!

Adrien said...

Haha...don't worry, Heather...I ate my darn yogurt and was happy with it.

I confess that I was not paying attention today while out at lunch and Evelyn definitely took a trip to the Tequila's kitchen. Whoopsies! Ever had an entire restaurant laugh at you? I have!

Unknown said...

I confess that I enjoyed a piece of lemon meringue pie while watching the Biggest Loser and loved every bite!