1.27.2011

Three Things for Thursday



Stephanie over at Parker's Prints has started a new little thing called "Things for Thursday" every week. Each week it is a different topic and a different number, either 2, 3, or 10 {can you guess why these are the numbers?!}. Well this week I decided to tag along and to it to...one because it's kinda fun and two because I love this week's topic, which is.....If you could watch only 3 TV shows, which 3 would you pick?

I thought that picking only 3 would be easy but since I'm a TV junkie it was a lot harder than I thought it would be but here are the 3 shows I picked:

1. Desperate Housewives. Probably my all time favorite show, I've seen every single episode and I watch it every single week, it's definitely a must watch for me.

2. Grey's Anatomy. I actually didn't watch this show for a season or two but got hooked on it again after watching a season finale of one the seasons I didn't even watch...I've watched every episode since then.

3. This last one is hard, there are so many reality shows that I love watching but if I had to pick just one of them it would have to be Teen Mom. I can't pinpoint exactly why I love it so much but I do and I have to watch it!

What about you? What 3 TV shows would you choose?!

4 comments:

Christine Pettijohn said...

CSI Miami
Criminal Minds
Reba

Stephanie said...

I'm so happy you did this! :)
I love all 3 of yours too- especially Desperate Housewives & Teen Mom (which always makes me cry for some reason)

Nicole said...

Modern family
what not to wear
teen mom

Sara said...

Gossip Girl
CSI: Miami
One Tree Hill (even though I'm way behind!)

BTW I like this idea!