1.04.2011

Monday Night Recap

Ahhh....Monday night TV is good again!! I love me some good reality shows, especially ones with lots of drama! Drama in real life is bad, drama on reality TV shows is great! If you are reading this and are wondering what in the world I'm talking about {you're crazy for not knowing...I mean you're missing out} then let me fill you in on some reality TV drama....



That's right...The Bachelor {season 384795} is baaaaccckkk!! And if you have no desire to watch maybe what I'm going to show you next will make you tune in next Monday...


Hey Brad, how you doin'? {please tell me you read that in your Joey voice because that is exactly how I said it in my head when I typed it out!}

Brad is the "new" bachelor this season and if some of you watch the show then you now what I mean by "new", if you don't let me fill you in! Brad was previously on the show about 3 years ago as the bachelor. When it came time for him to pick one of the two girls left he decided that he didn't want either one and sent both of them home with broken hearts. Basically he was afraid of commitment, most people hate him for that decision and think that he is a total douche bag but me, I don't have a problem with it. I mean at least he was being honest and didn't just choose a girl because he thought he had to, propose to her and then break off the engagement a couple of months later...which would have been way worse {or normal considering the history of the show} in my opinion. Anyways, he is back and ready to find a wife for real this time {he even said last night that he spent 3 years in therapy to get over his commitment problems} but after watching the previews for the season who knows how it is all going to unfold and I can't wait to find out!

Some of my favorite moments of last night's episode...

1. the girls had no idea that he was the bachelor until the showed up in the limo
2. the very first girl who got out of the limo slapped him across the face {she said that it was from every woman in America and that she was just the messenger} I thought it was a uncalled for but it was hilarious!
3. the two girls that Brad "dumped" the last time he was on the show showed up
4. watching the broads that didn't make it past the first rose ceremony crying...I mean seriously, get over it , you just met the guy and spent a total of what, 20 minutes with him it's not like you are in love already {and yes I realize that it was probably waaay longer than that but you get the point}!! They just couldn't understand why he didn't choose them...um, hello because there were 20 other girls in there who he obviously liked better!

According to the previews of the season it should be a good one with lots of bitter, jealous women and cat fights!! Like I said before...drama in real life is bad but drama on TV shows is awesome!

After that show was over I did some chanel surfing and ended up watching a show on the brand spankin' new channel, OWN {you know Oprah's new thing she has going on}. The show I ended up watching was "In the Bedroom with Dr. Laura Berman". All I really have to say about this show is WOW! The rundown of the show is that the dr. lady goes to people's houses and helps them figure out what is wrong with their sex life and how to fix it.

I honestly can't believe that these people are voluntarily putting their sex lives out on national television for all of the world to know about! I mean seriously, everyone is now going to know about your problems in bed and that you use a laundry basket to help get things done {at least that is what the lady in last night's episode did...and then she used the basket for doing laundry!!!}....how in the world are you going to be able to look at your neighbors or your children's teachers in the eyes again after they know that about you?!?!

Did you watch either one of these shows?!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

You gotta watch Mike and Molly on Channel 4. I love that show!!

Stephanie said...

I love your recap! I completely agree w/you about everything! I think Brad did the right thing by not choosing anyone the first time & I think it's so dumb when the girls cry on the first night. So far my favs are Emily, Michelle, the dark hair girl from Texas (don't remember her name), & the Ashley girl that got the 1st rose.