2.24.2011

10 Things for Thursday


Don't let the 10 things fool ya....today's topic is easy!! And don't forget that I'm completely stealing this from Stephanie over at Parker's Prints so head on over and check out her 10 things too!

Today's topic is:
The first 10 things you did this morning.
  1. told Ryan bye when he left, I might have said "love you too" but most days I don't remember if I do or not because I'm still out of it when he leaves for work
  2. hit the snooze button...only 3 times today, impressive for me!!
  3. got out of bed and of course went pee {anyone who says they don't do this first thing in the morning is a liar, just sayin}
  4. took a shower
  5. checked FB {bad morning habit}
  6. started the coffee maker
  7. started doing my make up
  8. turned on cartoons, got little man apple juice & sticky fruit snacks {aka gushers...and yes I let him eat those when he wakes up in the morning, it's not like he won't be eating an actual breakfast as soon as he gets to daycare} and of course myself a cup of coffee....and yes I grouped all of these things together because...well...because it's my list & I can do what I want! :)
  9. finished doing make up
  10. started the search of finding something to wear today...and I'm just going to add that I'm actually wearing the first outfit I picked out, which is a very rare occurrence!

2 comments:

Heather said...

1. Hit the snooze
2. Hit the snooze
3. Hit the snooze
4. Turned my TV on CMT...I could watch the news like a responsible adult. But listening to country music is just such a better way to start your day.
5. Did the whole shower/makeup/hair thing which totally takes me at least 45 min.
6. Ran down to start my car because it was seriously cold this morning.
7. Got dressed. Yes. In that order.
8. Realized I was running late so I grabbed the convenient chocolate chip cookies on the counter instead of my diet approved orange that I had to peel for breakfast.
9. Headed to the gas station to fill my car up with liquid gold.
10. Rocked out to some Elvis on my drive to work.

Christine Pettijohn said...

WentPee
Fixed me a bowl of cereal
Watched some cartoons with Wyatt
Straightened my hair
Got dressed
Brushed teeth
Picked out my shoes
Helped brush Wyatts teeth (would rather have pulled my teeth out)
Took Wyatt to daycare
Came home and fixed me some snacks for the day