2.25.2011

Confession Friday

We made it to Friday...woohoo!!! I'm not happy just because it's Friday {although we all know how much I love this day} but it's also Blogger Girl's Night Out!!! I think that deserves a big WOOHOO!!! {btw...meeting at the winery in the Bud at 7 if anyone wants to meet up with us....oh and Cassie is taking one for the team, if you count being prego taking one for the team, and being our DD, thanks in advance for putting up with us tonight Cassie!!} The only thing that could make this day any better would be if we had some nice weather instead of the crappy high of 40 rainy/snowy stuff that is going on....and if I didn't have to work today but then again I think that every day! Ok, enough with my rambling let's get onto what you really want to hear.....

I confess

.....I finally bought a new brand of mascara last weekend {I'm kind of a mascara snob and have been using the same kind for a long time} because 1. I had a coupon and 2. I've really been wanting to try it so I took the chance and I love it!! Except for one thing...I accidentally bought the waterproof kind and it's possible that it took a couple of days of wearing it & don't understanding why I couldn't get it off for me to figure it out! I'll put that on my list of blond moments!


Have you used this kind yet?! If not go buy yourself some, it could possibly be my new fav!!

.....Keegan had an accident at daycare and had to wear girl underwear & bring pink sweat pants because I forgot to take his bag of extra clothes and I was thisclose to taking a picture but I didn't and I would like to think he will thank me for that some day! But I have to say that I totally blame Ryan because whenever he picks Keegan up he brings his bag home, where as I leave it there all the time so I always forget to take it back....and I can't believe the daycare didn't any boy spare clothes!!

.....that I'm contemplating buying a new shirt to wear tonight because I haven't done laundry yet and I need to go to Target after work anyways to go non waterproof mascara!

.....when I was driving to work this morning and saw some cars with snow on them I got really confused! Then as I kept driving there was a dusting on the ground so it made more sense! But seriously, we had 70 degree weather less than a week ago and now there is this crap...it's even on the gas pumps!!


Yes, I'm one of the crazy people that takes pictures of gas pumps when I'm putting gas in my car....at least Ryan says I'm crazy!

.....that I think it's funny when Keegan mispronounces certain words and I laugh everytime he says them wrong! For example: garbage truck = barbage truck, Sir Tophamm Hat = Sir Top of the Hat, medium = memium. And yes, we do try to correct him and teach him the correct way to say them, except for Sir Top of the Hat, he really thinks that's what it is and there might have been a slight argument about it!

.....that I may or may not have used reversed psychology to get Ryan to change his mind about driving to Arizona in May!! We are now flying instead of being in the car for 22 hours!! ;)

......that I've been on Web MD more this week than I ever have in my entire life and I'm not sure if that is a good or bad thing yet!!

......that we got our taxes done last night and the only thing I have to say about it is a big F YOU to the federal government!! Oh, and the state of Missouri....they can both kiss my ass!!

On that note, what are you going to confess to this week?!

5 comments:

Heather said...

I confess that I have no idea who Sir Tophamm Hat is. Is he single?

I confess that I have been eating seriously healthy all week and I have succeded in gaining 2 lbs. Go me!

Meagan said...

Well...honestly I have no idea if he's single or not...but then again he is a cartoon character and I'm pretty sure that doesn't meet your list of requiremetns!! LOL

Stephanie said...

I have this mascara in very black & then I found it in Black Drama this weekend- what does that mean? I don't know but I love it!

I confess that we ran out of soap this week & for days I was using hair shampoo as body soap. Finally we remembered to get more.

Adrien said...

I confess that I'm so jealous that you girls get to hang out! Have fun, and take lots of pictures!

I LOVE the jumbled up words. :) Evelyn threw a new one at me last night: Ahm- a - yope. Took me FOREVER to figure out that she was trying to say envelope!

Christine Pettijohn said...

I confess that I think it is cute when Wyatt says words toddlerish to. Like HI-C he says as PIE-C. Duck sounds like ****. You get the picture. That one we really have to correct him on. Lol.

I confess Vince and I have our anniversary next week and we still have no idea what to do. So much for planning.