3.11.2011

Confession Friday

I confess that this banner...


that I hung up for Keegan's birthday party {in November} is still hanging up in the same exact spot, hasn't moved an inch, except for the "Keegan" banner, that has made it's way down to the toy room. Don't worry, the balloons have been gone for awhile now!

I confess that I use the stool that we keep in the kitchen for Keegan...what can I say, I'm short and it helps me reach the tupperware on the top shelf better! 

I confess that even though I gave myself the day off on my birthday, I still did stuff around the house, not a lot but more than I planned on doing....in my defense I can't stand it when the sink is full of dirty dishes!! I did eat meat & drink soda though even though it was Ash Wednesday but it wasn't that great, I think that was God's way of saying "haha, that's what you get for eating it when you aren't suppose to!".

I confess that filling out applications online is starting to be a pain in the butt!! Sending my resume, not a problem but having to fill out a long application for every other job opportunity can get very time consuming and I feel like I don't get anything else done during the day!

I confess that until the other day I didn't realize that the coupons I print off the internet actually have color on them!! I always printed them off on a black & white printer before so I didn't ever think about it, I just thought they were all black & white!! Needless to say I was pretty surprised to see colored coupons the other day!! {I think I'll add this to my list of blonde moments!} 

I confess that we have started bribing Keegan with money! I know, he is only 3 and it already takes money to get him to do things!! Let me clarify though, he only gets money when he goes potty on the potty. For some reason he has backtracked some with the whole potty training thing so we told him every time he goes he gets money...luckily for us he still doesn't know the difference between a penny & a quarter or dollar bills for that matter. 

I confess that I bought a loaf pan this week after I saw the banana bread Adrien made so I can make banana bread too! {and I may or may not be not eating the bananas that are in the kitchen on purpose!} Yes, I'm a copy cat!

I confess that I got the vacuum out the other day with every intention to vacuum & dust the whole house....the vacuum is still in the same exact spot & hasn't been used yet! Whoops, I have high hopes for being productive today though!
I confess that we let Keegan play & watch TV by himself in the basement. Hey, if he isn't scared to be down there by himself then why not?! Plus, I like to think it helps him to be a little independent....what 3 year old doesn't like a little independence?!

Your turn...what are you confessing this week?!

5 comments:

Heather said...

I confess that after my stomach returned to normal last night, I inhaled everything in the house and probably wrecked all of the good I've done on my diet.

I confess that I very much don't want to go to my cousin's bridal shower tomorrow because it's right in the middle of the day and I want to go to an auction.

Adrien said...

I'm the same way with party decorations. They tend to stay up forever!

I confess that my carpets go way too long between vacuums! Not because I don't want to vacuum them, but because both of my girls are TERRIFIED of the vacuum cleaner. Drives me nuts!

Sarah said...

I confess that I have been craving banana bread ever since Adrien's post too. Yet I am too lazy to make it. Maybe I can get my mom to make me some this weekend! I would honestly inhale half the loaf in one sitting.

Luke is scarred of the vacuum too. But we are anory and chase him with it. It's funny. And we are terrible. It's not like he's having an anxiety attack, he's just being a baby. (he ends up laughing at some point, promise)

Meagan: Luke has called me Mom a few times this week, and I am sorry I didn't empathize with you more when Keegan started doing it :(

Stephanie said...

I confess that my mascara has been making my eyes water a lot lately but I love it too much to stop wearing it.

I confess that I haven't gotten a hair cut since October. It always slips my mind.

Meagan said...

Keegan use to be scared of it too but we would chase him also...he has since gotten over it! Now he just runs through the house screaming when I have it on!! lol

Sarah, don't be sorry!! I never understood what the big deal was when other moms would say something until Keegan started doing it!! Doesn't it make them sound sooo old?! =/