4.29.2011

Confession Friday

Man, I feel like I haven't done one of these in for.ev.er!! I'm going to be completely honest with you...I'm not sure how many confessions I can pull out today, it's been pretty quiet around here lately!!

I confess that I didn't get out of bed until 10 this morning!! I got up and got Keegan something to eat & drink...and turned cartoons on of course but other than that I was in bed all morning!! I was just plain exhausted...I'm thinking the middle of the night puke session that I had might of had something to do with that!!

I confess that I will be 9 weeks tomorrow but yet I don't look like I'm only 9 weeks...I definitely look much further along than that.

I confess that I have been wearing a rubber band on my pants for 3 weeks already....not sure how much longer that will last!!

I confess that Keegan is walking around the house in just his underwear....not sure why but he decided he didn't want any clothes on.

I confess that I'm postponing taking Keegan outside as much as possible....and I feel really bad about it, he really wants to go outside but just hearing the lawn mowers while sitting inside is making my headache even worse!

I confess that Keegan says the baby is a girl & I really, really hope that he is right! Don't get me wrong, I would be happy with another boy but I need some tutus & bows around here!!

I confess that I'm kinda bummed that I'm not going to be able to ride any of the fun rides when we go to Disneyland in May...maybe I will be able to enjoy the Tea Cups?!

2 comments:

Adrien said...

Oh my gosh, Meagan...one of my biggest fears about planning our Disney trip (for next year, hopefully!) is that I'll be pregnant and sicker than a dog! I think you're going to luck out, because most of the rides that Keegan can/will ride will probably be just fine for you.

I confess that I'm totally JEALOUS you're going to Disneyland next month, you little stinker.

I confess that I'm actually avoiding going outside this morning, too. I've been complaining about getting out forever, but the thought of getting myself and two girls dressed just isn't appealing at the moment. We don't really have anything to do around here outside, so I would have to pack up to go to the park. Ugh. Just don't have the energy!

sblind2 said...

If you need any summer clothes let me know! =)