5.04.2011

Complete Randomness

I went to Target yesterday for the first time in like a month and I definitely made up for the lost time when it came to spending money there...I was pretty sure the hubs was going to kill me when he found out how much I actually spent!! Now that I think about it....I don't think I've ever spent that much at one time there before!!

Keegan slept a little later than normal this morning and when he did wake up & I told him it was time to go to school he started crying....so he didn't go, he's going to go tomorrow instead.

We are having cinnamon rolls for breakfast and I'm pretty excited about it!

Conversation I just had with Keegan....
Keegan "mommy is it ready yet?" {for the 8293847 time}
Me "no, quite asking"
Keegan "no way, I don't want to"

First doctor appointment/ultrasound is on Friday....soooo ready to see this little baby and hear it's heart beat!! Not so excited to see how much weight I've gained already...it's got to be a decent number considering none of my pants fit anymore!

After trying and trying and trying to get our printer hooked up to the new computer and it not working, I just bought a new one. Now I can't get my pictures to download from my camera....hmmm new camera in the future?!?!

Today was the first day that I woke up and didn't feel like going right back to sleep or puking my guts up....it was nice!! I have high hopes of getting lots of laundry and house cleaning done today with all this energy I have!!

Countdown to our AZ/Disneyland trip has started....however Keegan still thinks that Mickey is at Santa's house!! Don't worry, I have a little something up my sleeve to let him know that Mickey is back at his house!

Speaking of our AZ trip, I'm already thinking about some places where I want to eat when we are there!! Top of the list: Grimaldi's...yes like the famous one in Brooklyn, there is one very close to my mom's house too & I'm sooo ready for some classic NY style pizza!!

I have used half of a container of tang since Monday...by myself. Just wish I had some lemonade to mix with it!! Have you ever tried that?! It is simply a.maz.ing. seriously, try it!! My grandma is the person who first introduced me to the concoction & every time I drink it, it reminds me of her!!

5 comments:

Adrien said...

I'm not sure if i've ever had Tang...hmm...I do love orange juice and lemonade, so I might have to try it!!

Still so jealous that you get to do Disney! :)

Meagan said...

OMG...you have to try it!! Tang by itself is ok but it is 10 times better mixed with lemonade!

Sarah said...

1. Seeing your little pregnancy ticker just made me grin ear to ear!!!!! :)

2. I don't ever recall having Tang either!?

3. Next time you have cinnamon rolls, invite me over!

Heather said...

Mmmm...I used to love Tang! I didn't know they still made it!!

Anonymous said...

Makes me think of her too, haven't had it since she has been gone