5.06.2011

Baby P


Yes, I'm well aware that the above picture looks like complete crap....nothing I can do about it, it doesn't help that it is a picture of a picture either! Anyways, the head is on the left and the butt is on the right!

It was soooo good to finally get to see the little peanut and see the heart beating away!! Especially since I had a dream last night that when I was getting my ultrasound there was nothing to be found, no baby, no heartbeat, nothing....so it was very reassuring to see it this morning!! The baby was wiggling the whole time and you could even see the little arm buds wailing back and forth!! Ahhh....so nice to see!! The heart beat was 167 or 176, is it bad that I can't remember already?!?! I'm pretty sure that it was 167 though.

Everything looked great and I go back in a month! I was also told that we will be setting the date for my c-section around 28 weeks, I kinda like that we will know the exact day that this baby will be making it's appearance in the world!:)

Oh, and here is a bump pic...


Yep, not quite 10 weeks yet and it's already a good size "bump"!! I'm kinda scared to see how big I am going to get this time around!!

8 comments:

Heather said...

Awww...so cute! Are you going to find out the sex?

Meagan said...

Heck ya!! We didn't with Keegan but this time I HAVE to know!!

Adrien said...

That is a genuine, bonafide baby bump! Love it! So glad you were able to get a peek inside...it never felt real to me until I was able to see a baby squirming around in there. :)

P.S. Which scent do you have in your warmer? Haha.

sblind2 said...

YAY!!!

At first I read when they were going to schedule your c-section and I'm like why are they taking the baby at 28 weeks....DUH!!!

When will you find out the sex?? Probably end of summer-ish??

Meagan said...

I agree Adrien, it definitely seems more real now!! Umm...that is actually a scent from Wal-Mart!! Did you know that they have them there?! They are only $2.50!!! I will have find the container though because I don't remember the name of it...I will let you know what it is!

Ryan thought the same thing Sarah!! I should be finding out in July!! I had a dream last night that is is a boy but Keegan insists that it is a girl...hopefully he is right!! :)

Christine Pettijohn said...

Wyatt insisted mine was a girl to. Oh well I still will love a boy the same. Lol! So happy for you!!

Cassie said...

YAY! Love it!! So happy!!

Kim Luke said...

yay for 1st ultrasound & for baby bump!! :) it's nice to know there will be other women out there just as miserable as me when its 99 degrees outside and we are HUGE! :)

Fingers and Toes crossed for a girl! :)