5.16.2011

Hi....

I'm Meagan and I'm a horrible blogger!!

Did you totally forget who I am or that this blog even existed?! I totally wouldn't blame you if you did....it's been for.ev.er. since I've posted. I would like to tell you that I have been super busy and haven't had the time to but that would be a total lie. Honestly, I just haven't felt like it, well that and I've been having problems with getting on the Internet and there were times I wanted to throw the computer across the room so I said screw it! However, I was totally going to do confession Friday last week until the whole blogger not working thing!

Let me catch you up on what's been going on around here....

Last week we had some fun watching these little guys hanging around the back yard


There were actually three baby birds in there but you can obviously only see one in this picture. The coolest thing about it was watching the mommy bird feeding them and then actually watching the babies fly out of the nest. Not sure who was more excited about it though...me or Keegan. We have another nest in the front of the house but the mommy bird has been in there every time I look so I haven't seen any babies yet.

Keegan got something really cool in the mail!!


Yes, you read that right....he got a letter from Mickey Mouse!!! You see when we first started talking about going to Disneyland {just after Christmas} Keegan was constantly asking if it was time to go yet and would even pack his suit case so I had to think of something to get him to stop asking! I told him that Mickey was at Santa's house in the North Pole and we couldn't go to Disneyland until he got back and that he would write a letter when he was back home! I have to say, it was one of the most brilliant ideas that I have ever had and it totally worked! AND Mickey even sent him some shirts to take with us....



That Mickey sure is a nice guy! ;) He was smiling ear to ear when I was opening the package...and yes I took pictures but I still can't get my pictures to download off of my camera!! I can't wait to see Keegan's face when we get to Disneyland!!

Everything with the pregnancy is going good. The rubber band has officially been retired and I am officially in maternity pants. Which is ca.raz.y because when I was preggo with Keegan I wore regular shorts with a rubber band all summer long and even wore regular jeans to my baby shower when I was 7 months....and I wasn't small by any means!! I am starting to think that this baby hates me and is out to get some sort of revenge though...seriously!! One day I'm fine, the next day I wake up and am puking my guts out and this weird gagging thing that I have going on is driving me insane. And I'm pretty sure I'm going to be the size of a whale come November because I am always hungry!! However after last night I'm pretty sure I won't be getting chocolate lava cake ever again...well at least not for a long time!! =/

4 comments:

Christine Pettijohn said...

That was a really cool idea. Happy to hear all is good.

Adrien said...

Aww...love the letter! I love sending letters to the girls from Santa every year...but of course they don't get it yet, haha. "Maybe we can do the hot dog dance together!" Hehe, that's my favorite part. :)

Sure hope your icky morning sickness goes away as soon as possible. I HATED not being able to eat my favorite foods because they came up the last time I ate them. Blech!

Sarah said...

You are a weirdo for even getting that close to a birds nest. I would have a heart attack!! lol

That letter is absolute adorable idea!! Keegan is a very lucky little boy :)

Sounds like your second pregnancy is JUST like mine!! Maybe you have a stubborn little boy too ;)

PS STOOOOOPPPPP falling off the blog wagon Seriously. I miss you!

Meagan said...

hahaha Sarah!!! I wasn't THAT close to the nest...the camera was almost in full zoom...plus they couldn't even fly!!

Boy or girl...this baby is definitely stubborn and apparently I did something to piss it off!