5.18.2011

New Obsession

In case you didn't already know, I become easily obsessed when I find something new that I like and my "new find" is no exception. Now while this is nothing new to other people it is completely new to me....

Yep, maxi dresses!! I've always wanted to wear them before but they definitely did nothing to my figure and didn't look the least bit good on me. Well, when we were shopping on Sunday {solely to get Ryan some new clothes} and I saw this thing I just knew I had to have it. I figured with the stretchy material and my ever growing bump it would be a perfect option for the summer. Of course I didn't try it on at the store, that's just how I do it, so Ryan automatically figured that I would put it on as soon as we got home and would hate it....boy was he wrong!! I completely fell in love!! It is soooo comfortable and I will totally be able to wear it all summer....and I didn't feel like a cow in it!! Needless to say....this will probably be my go to look this summer and now I want to go shopping to get some more!!

6 comments:

Cassie said...

where from?!!? love it!!
a prego friend of mine wore an all black one to a wedding this past weekend and looked SUPER cute. i think she said she got hers from forever 21.
might be going there soon!!

Meagan said...

Kohl's!! Except they had it on the hanger with the ribbon tied in a bow...I was kinda surprised to see it tied up like a halter, I might have to try it that way!!

Really?!?! I might have to make a trip there too!! I think ON has a bunch of maxi dresses too!

Adrien said...

I would so get one, but I'm afraid it would be totally unflattering on my unpregnant body, haha. I think they're cute!

Meagan said...

I think you could totally pull it off adrien!! You are super skinny & super skinny girls usually look cute in them!

Adrien said...

You flatter me...bahaha...but seriously, I'm really tempted. I need a specific place to wear it so I can justify buying one. :)

Cathy Wiegard said...

I can so see you wearing this. I saw a pregnant person in one in the past couple weeks and she looked so cute. I think you will look absolutely adorable with your upcoming baby bump!