5.19.2011

10 Things


Today's topic is:

10 things you're happy about right now
 
1. Target for selling bags of airheads in their $1 section...found a new snack for the airplane!!
 
2. my husband for finally getting plaid shorts!! I completely gave up on the idea until he decided he would try them out!!
 
3. my new haircut &  the awesome girl that cuts my hair for knowing exactly what I wanted without even really telling her
 
4. only two more wake ups until we fly out of town
 
5. maternity sweats....they might never leave my body
 
6. Target for also selling bags of chewy jolly ranchers in their $1 section
 
7. my dr. for giving me a prescription of zofran so I don't have to worry about puking my guts up while getting my picture taken with Mickey Mouse
 
8. space saver travel bags...I wasn't going to use them on this trip but after just thinking about all of the different outfit options I plan on taking I'm going to need them!
 
9. getting to eat the best NY style pizza at Grimaldi's while in AZ {you know, the famous place under the Brooklyn Bridge...well they have a place really close to my mom's house & I already requested that we eat there!}
 
10. my brilliant son for knowing how to add now and wanting to keep doing it like it is a game {he definitely gets his brain from me!!}
 
What are you loving today?!

4 comments:

Adrien said...

Yay, you finally got some airheads! Haha.

I'm loving having a completely lazy day even if my house is falling to ruins. And I'm loving how playful Gracie is these days. She's really beginning to be a lot fun and a little less work. :)

Heather said...

I am loving your number 6. I am addicted to those things!!! Did you know Dollar General has them?

Cassie said...

i am loving how happy you are!!! you deserve it girl!!

have fun on your trip!!

Meagan said...

Seriously Heather?! I'm going to have to check that out!

Thanks Cassie! :)