5.20.2011

Confession Friday

Can I just say that I'm super excited that today is Friday!! I've had my days all mixed up this week and have even thought it was Friday for a couple of days now!!

I confess that every day that I take Keegan to daycare I get McDonald's for breakfast...it's only two days a week....but lately I've been getting a large caramel frappe!! I couldn't help myself, they have a giant picture of it on the front window and it makes my mouth water just looking at it!!

I confess that I still have two loads of clean laundry that I need to fold and put away....both of which contain clothes that I need to pack before tomorrow and my house is an absolute disaster that desperately needs to be cleaned before we leave....but I'm enjoying sitting on the computer much more!!

I confess that the dress I'm wearing today makes me look like a house but it's so comfortable I don't care! Plus I'm tired of wearing pants/shorts with huge elastic bands!!


I confess that I sent Ryan a hate text the other day for taking the leftovers that I desperately wanted to eat for lunch....what can I say, I went a day without eating and that was the only thing I wanted!! However, being the awesome hubby that he is, he didn't eat it and brought it back home for me!! {and just between you & me, it wasn't as good as I was hoping it would be}

I confess that I bought this book to read on the airplane....

I've heard it was hilarious & I can't wait to read it!!

I confess that the only thing I can think about right now is wanting to go to Tequila's for lunch....

I confess that when I was running errands yesterday to get a couple last minute things for our trip, I looked for a new maxi dress at every single store we went to but I didn't find any. WTH?! Those things use to be everywhere...and since when did Old Navy not have any in the stores anymore?!?!

I confess that we will be walking machines for three days straight and I'm not even planning on taking my tennis shoes....my trusty flip fops will get me through it!

I confess that I'm starting to wonder/worry about how Keegan is going to be when the new baby comes.

I confess that I desperately need to go bra shopping but I really don't want to....I'm going to have to go through the whole getting measured thing and then I will get frustrated about what size I'm going to need!

I confess that Ryan totally made my day when we were shopping last weekend when he said "do you really need a large?"....guys truly are clueless aren't they?! My only response was "have you seen my boobs lately, I'll be lucky if they fit in the large!"

I confess that I'm really, really, really bummed about not being able to ride all of the cool rides at Disneyland....guess we will just have to go back in a couple of years! :)

Have a great weekend and a great week next week!! I obviously will not be blogging while I'm visiting with Mickey!

5 comments:

Adrien said...

I confess that I have the opposite problem as you at the moment. After nursing two babies I'll be lucky if I'm able to fill out my old bras anymore. BOO! I used to love my boobs...okay, maybe that's a little TMI.

I confess that I'm still JEALOUS that you get to see Mickey! I hope that you take pictures so that I can live vicariously through you. :) How many days will you be at Disneyland?

Meagan said...

Oh don't worry Adrien, I will take lots of pictures for you!! Anyone in particular you want to see?! We will be there for 3 days.

Adrien said...

I've never seen anyone, so I'd like to see EVERYONE! :)

P.S. If you're looking for a yummy snack in the park, I heard the Dole Whip is amazing! Baha, I even have our snacks planned. But seriously, there are even videos on youtube of people eating it!

Heather said...

I confess that I loved hearing Adrien talk about boobs. Boobs and sex all in one month...I think we are starting to get to ya.

Cassie said...

OMG - Belly Laughs is HILARIOUS! Every.single.chapter. You will love it!!

HAVE FUN!!