6.03.2011

Confession Friday

I'm not going to lie, it totally doesn't feel like Friday and if you would of asked me what day of the week it is I probably would have said Thursday or something...I'm obviously still all out of whack from our trip!

I confess that I have been a total slacker all week and my house desperately needs to be cleaned!! Ryan asked me last night if I could clean the bathroom today! =/

I confess that blogger is really starting to piss me off! I can't comment on anyone's blog {even though I have tried to like 394587 times}, not even my own, and I'm having a hard time get any pictures on here!! Everytime I try to upload them I get the "security error" or whatever the hell it says and no picture!! WTF?!?!?! Am I the only one having problems with this?

I confess that if you open my refrigerator right now you will see a cup from Arby's that has been in there since Monday...and it's empty! Why is it in there you ask...well that would be because of my wonderful husband and I'm waiting to see how long it takes him to throw it away. {I took a picture of it for you too but it won't upload}

I confess that we are going camping next weekend and even though we already had an air mattress I bought a new one the other day...it's one of those nice really high ones. I mean if you think my pregnant ass is going to sleep on a regular air mattress where when you get two adults on it you are practically touched the ground you are out of your mind {and yes, my husband thought I was going to sleep on that....he's lucky I'm even going camping while pregnant in JUNE}

I confess that this morning while I was still laying in bed Keegan asked me if he could get dressed and go to grandma's house.

I confess that I finally used my gift card for a massage that I got for Valentine's day last night...and I didn't tell Ryan that an hour prenatal massage is more expensive than an hour regular massage...but I will be getting at least one more before this baby comes!

I confess that we did the ring test the other night to see if baby is a boy or a girl and we aren't telling anyone what the results were....just going to have to wait until the ultrasound in July! I will say that we did it when I was pregnant with Keegan and it was right that time so I have a good feeling it is right this time too!

I confess that when I picked up my new prescription that I got for my headaches I was a little taken back because it's tylenol with codeine. I mean obviously it's ok to take it and it won't hurt the baby or else my dr. would prescribe it but I was definitely surprised when I saw "codeine".

I confess that I was super excited that I had only gained 2 pounds at my dr. appointment on Wednesday so I had a sourdough jack & 2 tacos from Jack in the Box for lunch....I didn't eat the whole cheeseburger though!

I confess that I have no idea when I will do another pose about our Disney trip since blogger is being a jackass and not letting me upload pictures.

Ok...that's enough out of me, your turn!


3 comments:

Sarah said...

I went on a float trip in AUGUST when I was pregnant with Luke. Never again, good luck lol!!

I confess that if my weight is good (well even if it's not) I always treat myself to something after my doctor appointments!! And then hide the evidence before I get home :)

sblind2 said...

I think I got a Frappe from Starbucks or something from Panera after every Dr Appt....

Jackie said...

so totally off the subject but I want and did alittle shopping at lunch and went to Maurices. They have a ton of maxi dresses and I know you said that you loved them and couldn't find them...so just an FYI!!!!