6.07.2011

Fifty Percent Chance

We are going camping this weekend and this is what the foercast is calling for....


No need to check your eyes, that is rain for Friday & Saturday {and on the weather channel app on my phone it's actually calling for rain on Sunday too}....nice.
Dear God,

I'm begging you to not make it rain this weekend!! It would also be great if it wouldn't get too hot out {I would be a much happier camper if I wasn't completely miserable the whole time & I'm sure everyone I will be around will like me a lot better if I wasn't a grumpy preggo all weekend}.

Love, Me

4 comments:

Heather said...

Love the new look! Very cute.

Meagan said...

Thanks!! I got bored Friday night after the boys went to bed & decided it needed a change.

Adrien said...

I love the new look, too! Man, I hope it doesn't rain all weekend! Are you tent camping?

Meagan said...

Unfortunately yes...we will be in a tent.