6.10.2011

Confession Friday

Usually I'm all about it being Friday but today I'm not sure if I should be excited or not because today means we are going camping!! I'm not typically the camping type much less while pregnant in 90 degree weather!! Please say a prayer for me!! I will admit that Keegan is super excited about going which makes it not so bad. Ok, enough of me complaining about camping, let's get to the confessions.

I confess that Keegan has way too many shoes for only being 3 1/2. Seriously, he has 6 pairs of flip flops, 2 pairs of sandals, 4 pairs of tennis shoes, cowboy boots, rain boots, nice black shoes & nice brown shoes....and that doesn't count the couple of pairs that are still too big for him!!

I confess that I took Keegan to the pool for the first time this year the other day and I got a sunburn on my freshly peeled skin from the first sunburn that I got!! Whoops! I was just trying to get rid of the funky tan lines I had on my back/shoulders!!

I confess that I laid in bed last night before I fell asleep thinking about all of the confessions I was going to give today and now I can't think of a single one of them.

I confess that if you were to stop by my house at any given time within the last two days you would have seen Keegan in nothing but his underwear. He kept saying he wasn't ready to get dressed and that wasn't a battle I wanted to fight!

I confess that I haven't even started on the next post about our vacation yet! =/ It's just so time consuming with having to upload all of those pictures and I haven't had the motivation to do it yet....who knows when I will get them up, maybe by the end of the summer?!

I confess that I just realized that the saying in the header is missing a word!! It should say "the ups, the downs and everything in between as we figure out our way through life"....whoops!! And it only took me how many months to figure that out?!

I confess that every single time I get an email about some awesome sale going on at Children's Place or Crazy 8 it makes me wish I knew what baby P is even more!! I can't wait to start shopping!!

I confess that I'm super excited that my mom will be in town in July & I just might be able to get my ultrasound done while she is here so she can see baby too!!

I confess that I can't find my old memory stick for my camera!! I changed it in the car on the way to the airport before we left for Disneyland and I have no idea where the old one is!! I'm starting to think that it got thrown away with the Target bag somehow....and to top it off it had a ton of pictures on it that I never downloaded onto the computer!! Guess we won't ever see the pictures from Easter 2011!! =/

Ok, that's enough from me today!! I have lots to do before we actually leave so I need to get my butt up off the chair and actually be productive today!!

3 comments:

Adrien said...

Good luck camping! You are a brave woman! :) Someone once pointed out a mistake in one of my blog headers - I would've never realized it. I confess that I pretended like I knew it was there and that I was meaning to change it. :)

Heather said...

I confess that I haven't done dishes in like, a week and a half. They are just sitting in the sink, waiting to be washed.

Sarah said...

Luke has been in his underoos all week too. Seriously, it's hot & what's the point?! We are saving the environment ;)

I confess that I wish Children's Place & Carter's would STOP sending me e-mails. I think in my little shopaholic brain that IF I have a coupon, I NEED it & it's saving me money? Um no..

I'll be praying for you all weekend. Camping.Pregnant.Summer. YUCK!!