8.08.2011

bump watch


How far along: 23 weeks 2 days

Total weight gain/loss: well...at my last appointment I gained 3 pounds {in two weeks} and today I gained 5.5 pounds {in four weeks} so the new total is 19.5 pounds

Maternity clothes: completely necessary!! my regular t-shirts that I wear around the house are starting to show my belly a little =/

Gender: BOY!! {completely reaffirmed with today's ultrasound}

Movement: little man is getting stronger by the day! he is moving like crazy & you can see it from the outside now!!

Sleep: every night is different but for the most part it sucks!! I have also gotten to the point where I can't sleep without my body pillow anymore.

What I miss: brushing my teeth without gagging, sleeping on my back

Symptoms: my lower back is starting to hurt a lot, is that considered a symptom?!
Cravings: nothing specific...pretty much anything & everything is fair game {hence the 5.5 weight gain....however I don't completely understand because it's not like I eat a ton more than I use to but now that I think of it, maybe I shouldn't order a large fry everytime we eat out!}

Best moment this week: getting to see little man in the ultrasound today!! The doctor said that everything looks normal but they still want to keep an eye on his kidneys so we are going to to another ultrasound in 4 weeks!! Other good moments: getting his room almost completed, Ryan feeling him move for the first time, Keegan talking to him, giving him hugs & kisses all the time!!

Ultrasound pics from today:



smiling already!! {LOVE}



6 comments:

Heather said...

Awww...I love those pics! He has such a cute profile!

Sarah said...

You are too stinkin caaaute!!
Ahhh, I miss being pregnant. Well kinda.. haha
Can't wait to meet you no namer :)

Meagan said...

Thanks!! I think he is going to look like his big brother!!

I don't know if cute is the word Sarah!!

Adrien said...

Love it! I think the picture of him smiling looks like Ryan!

Meagan said...

You are so right Adrien!!

Kim Luke said...

lovie!!!
you look great! can't wait to see you Friday!