8.03.2011

Udder Covers

Yesterday I got an email from Sarah about udder covers. Well actually, she forwarded me an email about udder covers....the best part of the email? A code to use for a FREE one!!

Never heard of an udder cover before?! Well, it's basically a fancy looking blanket type thing to cover baby up with while you breast feed. I know Adrien has blogged about this before {it's been a while if I remember right} and ever since she did I thought they were really cute and wanted to get one if I ever decided to breast feed. However I'm not a big fan of the $32 price tag for one cover!

Insert code for a free one!! As soon as I got the email I headed over to the website and picked one out. Of course it isn't completely free, you still have to pay the shipping & handling of $9.95 but that is still a good deal if you ask me considering that they are normally $32 plus the $9.95.

Here is the one I got....


I had to get something that was a little girly looking without being over the top since there will be a little boy under it! :) And of course it is on backorder until October 10...luckily I won't need it until the end of November!!

If you are interested in getting one head on over to the website and don't forget to use the code Family2011 to get $32 off!!

Thanks again to Sarah for the code!!

7 comments:

Adrien said...

Love mine! They work best when the baby is smaller and isn't so wiggly. :) There is always a free code for udder covers, the trick sometimes is finding it!

Meagan said...

So glad to hear that you like yours! Do you use it a lot? I'm afraid I won't get much use out of it but couldn't pass up the deal!

sblind2 said...

YAY, I'm so glad it worked!! =)

Christine Pettijohn said...

Thanks Meagan I was wanting one of those but did not want to pay the price for one.

Meagan said...

I'm glad someone else can take advantage of the deal Christine!

Adrien said...

I used it a lot in public when Grace was smaller. It was nice to have a hands free option, because regular blankets have a way of slipping away from you with little arms and legs start flailing. :)

Sarah said...

What mom looks like that?! pshhh