9.26.2011

photo dump

Let this be your warning: this post is going to be mostly just pictures, a lot of pictures....all of which have been taken between Saturday and Monday.
watching cartoons with daddy

not so much a baby bump anymore....




we were trying out the self timer on the the new camera.....






Keegan & his bff on Saturday night




this is his poker face...



Keegan & Great Grandpa Mudd


showing off his dance moves






it's tough being 3 1/2







his exact words while taking this picture: "mommy, that's enough pictures"


our new friend, he needs some pumpkins & mums & hay bales to hang out with!


hello Carson!!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Yay!! Pictures!! Looks like you guys had fun at the wedding. Thumbs up for the new camera!

Adrien said...

Love them all! You're looking AWESOME! Isn't it fun to play around with that camera? I'm still learning new things about ours all the time. :)

Meagan said...

Thanks Adrien! I don't feel like I'm that big until I look at pictures then I'm like "holy cow, where did that come from?!" lol

Yes, it is sooo much fun to play with the camera, I've taken close to or over 400 pictures already! Of course most of them have been deleted but I just got stop pressing the button! lol

Nicole said...

the pictures turned out great! I had so much fun with Keegan! I think next time I will try and teach him the sprinkler along with a little grocery shopping action ;-)

BTW- your butt looks amazing in that last pic :-) Can't wait to have Carson in our family!

Meagan said...

Funny you mention that about my butt Nicole....i thought the same exact thing!!