11.18.2011

Confession Friday

Surprised to see this today?! I'm kinda surprised myself, it's been so long I almost forgot how it's done but for some reason I'm just feeling it today!

I confess that I tried convincing Keegan into going to grandma & grandpa's house today so I could have the house to myself but it didn't work. Mother of the year award right here!! 

I confess that the closest thing to cooking I've done all week was throwing a couple of cans of chicken noodle soup in a pot and making grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch yesterday....oh, I almost forgot I made breakfast this morning. Guess that takes the cooking count up to 2 for the week!

I confess that I just downloaded pictures from Halloween onto the computer the other night, I'm not very good at remembering to do that!


I confess that I didn't get on Pinterest for like 4 days in a row and I was seriously starting to get some anxiety about it....I'm pretty sure that I missed some great pins!!

I confess that yesterday during my ultrasound the first words out of my mouth when she said Carson is weighing about 9 lbs 3 oz were "holy crap"! Then she proceeded to say that it could be off by a pound or so {more or less} because it is hard to tell exactly when they are that big. I mean, I kinda figured he would be big considering Keegan was 9lbs 9oz but for some reason I didn't think he would be that big!!

I confess that I intended on doing a post about Keegan's birth story for his birthday {which was Monday} but I obviously never got around to doing that....partially because I have to dig and find the disc with the pictures on it from when he was born. 

I confess that I got some bad news earlier this week: I was told that I can't wear any makeup when I go in for my c-section!! WTF?!?! I thought one of the advantages to having a planned c-section was being able to look decent!! I'm contemplating making a rule that no pictures are allowed to be taken of me until after I've had a chance to put some makeup on in the recovery room! 
 
I confess that I bought a package of Oreos for the first time in for.ev.er yesterday and I may or may not have eaten a whole row all by myself, within a couple of hours. In my defense I haven't been gaining any weight at my dr. appointments so what's a dozen cookies or so going to do! ;)

I confess that I'm not sure if I will ever get around to doing a post about his birthday party. I throw a couple of pictures in here just in case I don't do it!




I confess that we got the baby swing and the bouncer out the other night and seeing them sitting out in the living has suddenly made the whole "I'm having a baby in a week & a half" seem real.

I confess that I'm not as excited about the lighted parade tonight as I thought I would be....I think it's because it's going to be cold as hell and I don't really have anything that fits anymore! I just might have to wear one of Ryan's hoodies to cover up this big 'ole baby in my belly!

I confess that we turned the furnace on for the first time this morning and I hated doing it!! I was really hoping that we wouldn't have to turn it on until after Carson comes but it was down to 62 in the house and even I was cold. However, it's not staying on, pretty sure I'm going to go turn it off!


2 comments:

Adrien said...

I confess our furnace has been off and on for weeks already! I think if the temperature dips below 72 degrees we've reached igloo status, haha.

I can't believe how big Carson is! Holy moly, it's probably a good thing you're having a csection! I couldn't even imagine.... And you're sooo close. Eee, excited for you. :)

I feel like I'm leaving a million comments, but I love the birthday pictures, too!

sblind2 said...

I confess that I'm super excited for baby Carsen!! I kind of teared up when you said you got the swing and bouncer out!! If you need anything after he's born just let me know .... Keegan can surely come over for a play date!!