1.20.2012

my new best friend

Santa brought me what I like to consider a new bff and I honestly don't know how I survived without it before! Ok, that might be a little dramatic because I was surely able to survive {barely} before but still, I am in love!! The best part about it was that I was actually surprised when I opened it! I had absolutely no idea that I was getting it {which is odd, I usually have to pick out my own presents}....Santa did good, he did real good {even if he had a little help from my mom}!


ahhhh....did you hear the angels singing when you saw the picture?!?! No, maybe it's just me then! I always wanted a Keurig but let's be honest, they are on the pricey side of things and I already had a coffee maker, therefore I never thought I would get one. I don't think there has been one day that I haven't used this thing, it is sooo easy & convenient. Right now my favorite K-cup flavors are Mudslide, Kahlua & Butter Toffee. I also have the sweet tea & the french vanilla iced coffee....they are both ok, nothing too spectacular about either one of them.
Even though I have been drinking flavored coffee, I can't not put creamer in it. What can I say, I'm just a creamer kind of girl, it adds extra flavor & helps cool the coffee down a little faster so I can drink it right away! I have always been a french vanilla kind of girl but here recently I've ventured out and have found two new must have creamers!


Italian Sweet Cream & Belgian Chocolate Toffee. The only thing I can really say about either of them is yummy!! I highly recommend both of them....so if you are a creamer type of person go buy some of this stuff, seriously!

Do you have a Keurig?! If so what are your favorite flavors? I'm dying to try some new ones!!

4 comments:

Ashley Mitchell said...

I think all the people around me are sick of hearing me talk about my Keurig like it's a family member or something.
I love this thing!! My fav coffee's are the one's you mentioned and Hazelnut. I also love the italian sweet cream creamer. So yum!!!!

Meagan said...

Keegan was asking about it the other day and was very interested about how it worked and all of the flavors I have in my holder...I was so proud that he was so intrigued but it all! LOL

Adrien said...

I am not a coffee drinker, but all of this talk about Keurigs lately makes me wish that I was. :D Sounds yummy!

Stephanie said...

We got one before Christmas & I love it! My favorite flavor is Donut Shop. Have you seen the Keurig frother? It's pricey but well worth it!