3.29.2012

3 Things Thursday

 Watch out...I'm blogging two days in a row!!

Today I'm going to link up with Heather for some 3 things Thursday.

{Can I get a woohoo for the image actually showing up this time!!}

3 Things I Have In My Purse:

1. wallet
2. chapstick
3. coupon holder

3 Things I Am Addicted To:

1. oatmeal
2. draw something
3. fresh fruit

3 Things I Am Thinking About:

1. How is Keegan going to do at his preschool screening?
2. I'm sore like a mofo! OMG...seriously I don't even want to pee because it hurts so bad to sit down & I'm pretty sure I'm not walking normal either. I have no idea how I'm going to do day 3 of the 30 day shred today but I'll figure it out I guess!
3. I need to go get some ketchup from IGA asap!! 79 cents for a 36oz bottle is a steal!!

3 Shows I Can't Help But Watch:

1. Desperate Housewives {I'm beyond mad this is the last season}
2. Biggest Loser
3. Smash

3 Prizes I Am Contemplating For The Giveaway
{since I'm not having a giveaway I'll list things I would like to win!}

1. a gift card....maybe to Target or a winery
2. free membership to the Y {yes I'm aware this will never happen but whatev}
3. A donation made in your name to Abby's medical expenses....gotta keep this on here for Heather because that would be pretty sweet!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I promise...sitting down on the toilet gets easier the more days you do the shred. Pretty sure I cried for the first couple of days when I had to pee.

And thanks for linking!