4.27.2012

Confession Friday

Do you remember the last time I poured my heart out to you via confession Friday? Yeah, me either but guess what...I'm going to today. Don't get too excited, not sure how great these confessions are going to be but I'll try to make 'em good!

I confess that I was checking out my "stats" for the blog and one of the search phrases that brought someone to this little 'ole blog was "crazy pregnant lady". O.M.G. I almost peed myself when I read that! Hilarious!

I confess that I am totally the mom that lets her kids play with inappropriate things. For instance, in Carson's almost 5 months of being around he has already played with plastic bags, sale ads, napkins and most recently french fries. The plastic bag was obviously his favorite!


And yes, I let him eat the paper too but no, I don't let him actually swallow it. Geeze, what kind of mom do you think I am?

I confess that for the last couple of days I have been really crampy {is that even a real word} & bloated but I couldn't figure out why. Then, all of a sudden the light bulb clicked....I'm going to be getting my period. It has been so long since I've had it that I totally forgot everything that comes along with it and I'm just going to add that I didn't miss any of it. 

I confess that I now have an instagram account. I mean, did I really need it, no but why not add one more thing to become addicted huh? {username is mpflueger09....just in case you wanted to follow}


I confess that the following convo actually took place between Ryan & I after he saw that I bought a new "tummy sucker" {aka spanx}:
R: what is that?
M: it's to suck all of my fat in
R: you don't need that, you lost all of your fat already
M: no, I really do need it. I could lift my shirt up and jiggle it all for you but that's not sexy
R: could you do it anyway?
And in case you were wondering, no I did not jiggle my fat for him because it is in fact not sexy!

I confess that I got some Jergens Natural Glow lotion so I could get some color on my pasty self before having to wear a dress this weekend. I also bought the one for "medium to dark" complexion instead of the "fair to medium" one that I really should have gotten and I might have said a little prayer to the self tanning Gods that I would not regret this decision as I put it in my cart. So far they have answered my prayer.

I confess that I took the boys to one of those picture places in the mall because I got an awesome deal through Groupon but while I was there I had this horribly feeling like I was cheating on the photographer that I usually use and the only thing I could think of was "I hope she doesn't find out about this". However, I ended up with this caaaaauuuttteee picture of the boys.


I confess that after reading Erin's blog about buying this super cute one shoulder, striped dress, I knew that I had to have it. So I went the very next day to buy it. No joke, literally the very next day I was at Kohl's, 30% off coupon in hand, with that exact dress in my hands. Yes, I am a complete copy cat. 

I confess that after I got home with the dress mentioned above I realized that I don't really have any shoes to go with it. Don't you worry though, thanks to Payless having their bogo sale, momma's gonna have some cute wedges in the very near future to wear with it. The problem is this, I don't know what color to get.

Red 

or



Or maybe both?!

Happy Friday!! 

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm right there with ya, I'm a rather relaxed Mama. I actually get in trouble with my own mother when she randomly comes over & sees the boys playing with something they really shouldn't.

I was going to say yellow but when you gave the option of both I changed my mind. BOTH :)

Have a great time this weekend!!

Heather said...

I confess that I am super jealous of people that can wear short, casual dresses. Pretty sure I am the only person in the world that can wear a short, casual dress and make it look frumpy and gross.

Love the shoes, but watch the wedges at Payless. They are PAINFUL in the toe area.

Adrien said...

Yes, my children also play with things they should not. Like butter knives. They make for much more realistic and fun sword fights. :D

I want those same shoes in white!