4.25.2012

Three Years

Three years ago today I became a Mrs. 





Although there are times that I want to strangle that man like no other {especially the very day we got hitched, just ask anyone who was there}, I wouldn't trade the last 3 years for anything!

 Happy Anniversary to my main man! xoxo

For some reason, I got the wild idea that I want to try my dress on today, you know to either make myself feel like a fat cow for not fitting into it or to give myself a total confidence boost for being able to zip it all the way up. I'll let you know how it goes! :)

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Happy Anniversary!

Ashley Mitchell said...

Happy Anniversary!
I bet it zips up :)

Adrien said...

Happy Anniversary!! I wanna know how Ryan made you mad, haha. :D

Jen said...

happy anniversary! yep your reception was like no others!!!