5.09.2012

Yeah, So What!

Today I'm linking up with Shannon over at L.A.I.D. for her So What! Wednesday. I pretty much stalk her blog {and possibly her instagram now too} but I've never linked up with her because I was stuck in that whole stalker vibe mode but I decided that it was well overdue to join in on the fun!

So what if...

*I let Carson cry himself to sleep when it's nap time every once in a while & I don't feel bad about it. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to scar him for the rest of his life just because he sheds some tears. I do feel bad for his poor little face when he does end up falling asleep though, he is usually laying in a puddle of slobber by then!

*I don't eat my waffles with a fork. I don't but syrup on them anymore and they are usually loaded with a bunch of fruit on top so it's just easier to pick 'em up and eat them that way.

*Carson is only 5 months old and we have already gone through one bottle of infant Tylenol & a bottle of infant Advil. Teething is a bitch and whatever makes him feel better is fine by me. Not to mention about half of the bottles ended up on his clothes because he refuses to swallow all of it.

*Keegan wears his clothes from the day to bed at night the majority of the time. Making him put pajamas on at night is one battle I don't want to fight.

*I complain about not getting enough sleep even though I usually don't go to bed anytime before 11. Those couple of hours at night after everyone is in bed is my favorite time of the day!

*I was super happy when my obgyn acknowledged my weight loss {even if their scale was 2lbs more than mine}, it totally made my day!

*I ate a pound of bacon last week, it was damn good.

*I plan on going grocery shopping tonight instead of going during the day today. Two kids + grocery shopping = not a fun time.

What are you saying so what to today?!

3 comments:

Ashley Mitchell said...

waffle taco, i'll have to try it!

Brandy Bruce said...

Bacon=Awesome

Christine Pettijohn said...

Totally can relate on the pajamas thing. Wyatt just sleeps in his clothes from the day if they are not that bad. I agree also on the two hours when everyone is in bed, it is HEAVEN!! Staying home with kids is never silent through the day.