10.17.2012

SO WHAT! Wednesday

It's Wednesday, which means only one thing, time to link up with the lovely Shannon over at LAID for some SO WHAT! action, well that and only one more day of work!


So What Wednesday
 
This week I'm say SO WHAT if.....
 
 I "dress up" and try to look cute when I go to work even though the only person I ever see while I'm there is my boss. Makes me feel better about myself!
 
I left work a little early yesterday {didn't have anything to do} and instead of picking the boys up from daycare, I went home to get some stuff done around the house without someone running around the house asking for something to drink or something to eat or someone clinging onto my legs following me around the house. 
 
I went home a took a nap one day after work before picking the boys up....
 
I take an obscene amount of pictures, of myself... 
 
 




I gotta show those cute outfits to someone & my instagram followers seem to like it. {at least that's what I like to think}
 
I use Keegan's mirror to take those said self portraits sometimes.
 
I let Carson do pretty much whatever he wants in the mornings {except for playing in the toilet, which btw is his newest obsession} as long as he isn't crying & bugging me while I get ready.
 
I bought Keegan's winter coat because it matched his tennis shoes.
 
I never put a coat on Carson when we go somewhere, I mean he is outside for like .5 seconds & that is just not worth the whole trying to stuff him & a coat into the car seat.
 
My boss just called & said she wants me to go help her measure & take pictures of a new listing and the only thing I could think was "probably shouldn't have worn the heeled boots today" but I'm excited to go & help!
 
I do the ugly cry every.single.time I was Parenthood.
 
I refuse to watch anything that involves politics and get pissed when my shows aren't on because of the debates.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

I watched last weeks Parenthood last night & yup, full on ugly cry. Trav just shakes his head and laughs.

So what if the biggest decision I am contemplating in my life right now is to either breastfeed & get a little help losing weight or drinking my Sloshed Raindeer from last Christmas the day Liam arrives. Baaaaahh

Cassie said...

why do kids LOVE toilets. drives me crazy!!

i never put a coat on henry either. stella just actually started wanting to wear a coat this year. and i hate putting it on JUST so they can wear it in the car. drives me crazy.

oh yeah parenthood - i only watch that alone. it's not cute. lol.

Heather said...

I was all ready for my Parenthood cry last night, and then realized they are not showing it for 2 weeks. Let. Down.

Adrien said...

Cute outfits! :)

I never put coats on babies...so pointless once you strap them into a carseat!

Meagan said...

HA! You can do both, just wouldn't recommend drinking the whole bottle all at one time! :)

Meagan said...

It definitely makes me feel better as a parent that I'm not the only one who doesn't put coats on my kids!

Christine Pettijohn said...

I do not do coats either unless we are playing outside. Waste of time otherwise in my opinion.

I am happy my child is not the only one with a toilet obsession. Drives me crazy, that is gross but he goes for it all the time.

Politics are not my thing either. I am seriously thinking about deactivating my facebook until they are over and I get pissed when they interfere with my shows as well.