3.05.2014

Complete Randomness

It's Wednesday, already even though it feels like Tuesday thanks to the snow day on Monday and while I don't really have anything that is too blog worthy I feel like I need to put something out there so you are stuck with a bunch of randomness. You're welcome!

Keegan went to the dentist last week & at the end of the visit he got to pick a prize from the treasure box. This thing is loaded with all of kinds of useless crap that ends up at the bottom of the toy box & eventually in the trash. As he was digging around I thought he would have gone for some little trinket but instead he got this....


A fake mustache! He thought it was the funniest thing ever & asked if he could eat with it on. Which I totally denied! Of course the stupid thing is now sitting on the counter because it probably won't stick on his face anymore, just waiting a couple more days to throw it in the trash without him noticing.

I've had people ask how I get my pony tails to look the way they do. 


I'm going to share a little secret with you. For starters, I tease it like no other & it usually takes a couple of times before I get the bump & pony to look just right but once I do is when it is time to amp up the actual pony part. That's where this little thing comes into play...


I use these little tiny baby clips & put it in my hair towards the top of the pony. It helps push the hair up & add volume to it so it isn't so flat. I never wear my hair in a ponytail without one of these! Sometimes I put on in the bottom of the ponytail also, you know for those days that I want it be extra full.

Lent starts today & I still have no idea what I'm going to give up. I thought about giving up online shopping {gasp} and then I realized that I already bought something this morning...back to the thinking board. What are you giving up??

The boys begged us for about a week to have a "slumber party" in Keegan's room so this past weekend we let them, couldn't resist not getting a picture of the sweetness of them not fighting. And it was a success, until about 3:30 am when some how Carson ended up on the floor crying. How the hell he ended up there when he started against the wall is beyond me.


Sorted through Carson's closet on Monday, his room looked like this when Ryan walked in and asked which piles were the keepers. Then I had to break it to him that none of them were keepers, all too small. Good news is that I already sold ALL of it, which may have led to some online shopping Monday night to fill up the closet it again!


Wenesday is library day & I realized once I got to work that Keegan didn't take his book back. I'm dreading pick up today, the last time he almost forgot his book at home he was in tears.





3 comments:

Heather said...

You should give up caramel mochas from the Red Bud McDonalds.

Sarah said...

I know I have told you this a million times but... I love your hair!!!

I alllmost gave up FB. But I just can't. It's my only communication with the real world. SAHM problems I tell ya.

Erin @ Happily Obsessed said...

I DO the same thing with my pony's!!! Well until I just chopped my hair off! LOL