3.11.2014

It's Like Crack

I know that I'm not alone when I say this.....

I am addicted to Netflix. I feel like I should be in a 12 step program or something. Hi, my name is Meagan and I'm addicted to Netflix.


Seriously, it's like crack. Not that I know what crack is actually like because I've never done it but I'm sure that it's practically the same thing. And it's not the movies, because lets be honest, no one watches Netflix for the movies, it's all about the tv shows. I can't tell you how many times I have stayed up to all hours in the night because "the next episode will start in 19 seconds" and if it is going to start for me automatically then why not keep watching? And when you are obsessed with a show you just.can't.stop.watching because you have to know what happens next. And in true addict fashion, I only watch one show at a time, watching every single episode of every single season before moving on to the next show. Well, sometimes I watch two at the same time but one is always a show that I only watch & the other is a show that Ryan & I watch together. Another rule of being a Netflix addict, whenever new episodes come available that you have been waiting for, you automatically watch those no matter what show you are currently watching. All of the new episodes. Once completed you can return to whatever you are currently watching. For example, I was watching Dexter then the new episodes of Breaking Bad were finally available so I immediately stopped Dexter, watched every single Breaking Bad episode (in two nights) then went back to watching Dexter again.

But now I need some help, I just finished a show and now I need recommendations on what to watch next! Off the top of my head here is what I've watched so far:

Dexter
Sons of Anarchy
Pretty Little Liars
One Tree Hill
Breaking Bad
Orange is the New Black
House of Cards {currently watching this one but not in love with it}
Psych
The Lying Game

So, what have you watched? What do I need to watch that I haven't already?! Are you an addict like me?! Someone tell me I'm not alone.


5 comments:

Heather said...

I have all of the episodes of One Tree Hill on my DVR and I want to start watching them so bad. But I can't even get to the new episodes of new shows that thing is recording.

Have you watched Rizzoli & Isles? It has given me a MAD girl crush on Angie Harmon. They are running new episodes right now on TV. I think its the 3rd or 4th season.

Adrien said...

Yep, sometimes I wonder why we're paying for Satellite!

We like to go back and re-watch some of our favorite shows. We started Parenthood (which we love) but needed a break, so we started The Office and Mad Men is up next, since the last season is starting soon! I really recommend that one for you guys if you haven't watched it!

Mateya said...

Ok so we just started House of Cards last night and it was like pulling teeth for me to get my husband to agree, but I kept talking it up because I heard all of these people freaking out about it and when it was over he was like "Seriously?" yeah we didn't love it either. I'm going to give it another episode and decide.

I'm currently infatuated with Revenge...can't get enough!

I've also watched PLL, Friday Night Lights, and Orange is the New Black. Breaking Bad is next on my list.

You need to watch Friday Night Lights if you haven't yet!

Cassie said...

too funny.

do you guys have cable and netflix? i am thinking about getting rid of cable and just doing netflix.

thoughts?

Sarah said...

I have never been much of a 'series' person. But I am addicted to Parenthood & Scandal. And of course they both are on at the exact same time. PTL for DVR!! Scandal.... you HAVE to watch it!!!!!! I wish I even understood how Netflix works.